Built for convenient access to real-time student information like grades, assignments, and attendance, the PowerSchool Mobile App provides enhanced functionality for parents, guardians, and students.
- Get easy access to the most important student data with an updated user interface, dashboard, and improved app structure
- Use new dashboard widgets for quick access to important information including: Class Overview, Assignments Due, Assignments Graded, Attendance, and Meal Balance
- Customize the dashboard by reordering or hiding widgets to prioritize the information that is most important to you
- Access class information and grades across terms and drill-down to detailed views of class assignments, attendance, and standards
- View class assignments for the week or month in a new calendar view, and drill-down to assignment details
- Manage push and email notifications, student profiles, access school information, and more
PowerSchool is the leading K-12 education technology provider of solutions that improve the education experience for 100 million students, teachers, and parents in over 70 countries around the world.
WUSD DISTRICT CODE: QBLM
Download the app
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.powerschool.portal or
No Parent Portal Account? Email email@example.com with the names of your students previously enrolled with WUSD. This allows us to verify that each student is not already linked to a parent account.
Please do not create multiple parent accounts for the same parent with different email addresses.
Sample video of how to create a new parent portal account.
Forgot your username or password? Visit our parent portal and click the blue link 'Forgot Username or Password?'