WEMS SCHEDULE - Revised 4/11/2022
Additional information and sample tests available at https://www.azed.gov/assessmen...
TEST TAKING STRATEGIES
- Try to get a good night's sleep at least two days before testing.
- Eat a healthy breakfast containing protein, dairy, grains, fruit and vegetables.
- Answer all the questions. Keep moving. Do what you can first. Come back to the difficult questions later.
- Read directions carefully. Follow them exactly. Ask for clarification if you don't understand.
- Highlight keywords.
- If scrap paper is allowed, jot down notes or work out problems.
- Allocate some time to check your answers.
- Keep calm! Show what you know. It is your time to shine.